Engaged, time to begin your first wedding to do list.
You have finally gotten engaged to the person you have dreamed of our whole life. You are filled with excitement and fear. Your thoughts racing! Now what? Where do you even begin to start the planning? It’s so surreal, yet definitely happening. Like it or not, the hours, days, and weeks following that proposal are guaranteed to be filled with a whirlwind of thoughts.
We have created a top 10 “to list” to help you after you get engaged.
- Tell your family and friends.
- Celebrate Enjoy the moment.
- Insure your ring.
- Set a date.
- Start a list of people you want to invite.
This will be vital when selecting your venue site.
Make sure you register before your engagement party.
7. Choose your wedding party.
8. Set a budget.
9. Choose your wedding theme or style.
10. Plan an engagement party. It is time to celebrate and enjoy your new engagement.
Make the party list of your closest friends and family. Have a great time planning your fun engagement party day. Contact your favorite Cake Designer, Sue Jacobs Cakes. We would be honored to create a special cake for your fun engagement party.
Images provided by SJA Studios.