How do I go about Finding Wedding Vendors?
*Venue Recommendations: The venue will have recommended vendors. These are businesses that they know are reliable and do a great job, they will also have experience of knowing what works well at your venue.
*Wedding Shows: These are fabulous events for seeing what’s out there, and all the different options available to you. Be warchful of the hard sell! You don’t need to book services on the day as excited as you may be! TAKE YOUR TIME.
* See Their Work: Wedding Bridal Shows & Venue Open Houses are great for this, you can meet the vendors, and ask many questions required. You also can see at the quality of their craftsmanship.
* Compare wedding photo albums between photographers.
* Look at the quality and styles of the cakes, and many have samples too!
* Look at linens, and how the chair covers.
* Check out if vases and glassware are polished.
It’s all the attention to detail you will want perfect on your big day.
Contact Details:- Do they publish an address, do they have a website, phone number??
Be careful of Facebook only company’s! It is a growing concern, they have your money, and close their Facebook page.
Credentials:- Check for any certifications they may need as well as insurances, licensing, and inspections.
Compare prices: If it’s too good to be true it usually is! Understand the cost of what your asking for. If your expecting a big luxury wedding venue full of roses expect the price tag for it. Wedding Cake by Sue Jacobs Cakes. Floral provided by Blume Events. Venue provided by Seville Golf and Country Club. Photography by Still Life Studios.