Oh My! It was an Isagenix party! They were celebrating a very special milestone of Isagenix Turns 15! in the weight loss industry business! We received a bit of a panicked call! It was smack dab in the middle of our “Biggest Ever Wedding Season”! With just five days notice, we had to kick it into high gear to meet this request! Bakery after bakery turned down this sweet HR department employee, Cindy! It was in fact wedding season in the Phoenix area! March is one of the busiest months here for weddings!
Cindy shyly asks, um “I need cake for about 500 to 600 employees by…….Thursday!” Here are a few words from the owner of the company: ““Isagenix is not only our business; it is our family,” said Kathy Coover, Isagenix owner and executive vice president. “Our customers mean so much to us, and our employees, associates, and vendors work together across the world to make this amazing company succeed. We have come a long way, and we are so grateful for everyone who has been a part of our growth in the past 15 years.” Wow, check out these facts below!
- Isagenix is the largest company (by revenue) headquartered in Gilbert, Arizona.
- The company achieved a life-to-date cumulative revenue of $5 billion in March 2017.
- The company’s world headquarters are located in a 150,000-square-foot building in Gilbert, Arizona, and were the first corporate tenant of the new Rivulon development.
- Isagenix is impacting the Arizona economy by more than $800 million dollars per year by providing jobs and utilizing Arizona manufacturers and suppliers.
- The company employs more than 650 employees in Gilbert, Arizona, and more than 1,000 employees worldwide.
- The company’s Australia/New Zealand office has been open for 10 years this month and is among the largest direct selling businesses in the Australia/New Zealand market.
- Isagenix has been recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of the Fastest-Growing Companies in America for 10 consecutive years, more recently as one of the Valley’s Healthiest Employers, and in Direct Selling News as one of the industry’s Best Places to Work.
- Isagenix demonstrates its commitment to its employees and their families through its innovative employee wellness program and corporate sustainability initiatives.
- Since 2012, the company with the support of its Customers, has raised more than $5.6 million for Make-A-Wish® in 11 countries, which is enough to help the organization grant more than 633 wishes.
At the Sue Jacobs Cakes Bakery, we were truly honored for the opportunity to meet this request, be a part of the celebration, and create the party cake and cupcakes for this wonderful milestone of Isagenix Turns 15! Images provided by the “In House” photographer!