Who doesn’t love a fun and fabulous wedding reception? The Wedding Reception Entertainment is so important in adding a bit of life, and uniqueness to a wedding. We know we love to attend a lively wedding reception, and see the interesting ways couples personalize their receptions.
99% of wedding receptions have a DJ. They are wonderful for playing fun and lively music, and keeping the wedding timeline on target. But have you ever thought of adding additional entertainment? Here are just a few ideas you can incorporate into your special day according to www.weddingideasmag.com
- Fireworks – Everybody loves a dramatic display. Here’s how to plan yours.
- Whisky bar – Curate a glamorous collection of Scotland’s finest whiskies, complete with ice, soda and glasses to serve.
- Sparklers – Tone it down a notch and go for sparklers to get your guests involved!
- S’mores – Gather your guests around campfires or fire pits and enjoy these sweet treats. Whether a blast from the past or something new, s’mores are a winner every time.
- Cigar bar – Another way to continue the gentlemanly theme, with vintage boxes and accessories
- Advice cards – Leave a card with each place setting and see what words of wisdom your guests extoll.
- Magician – Ideal for entertaining younger guests during the wedding breakfast, a magician can also work the room with card tricks for your drinks reception.
8.Wine tasting – You’ve chosen wines for each course, so why not make an event of it, with waiters introducing each bottle?
- Midnight feast – A great twist on the evening buffet if you plan to tie the knot later in the day, or if you’ll be dancing ’til dawn.
- Popcorn stand – Because freshly popped popcorn is pretty hard to beat…
We hope we have given you a few ideas to make your special day, extra special. Not only a catered meal, and an amazing Sue Jacobs Cakes wedding cake, but it’s the fun additional entertainment, that makes such a memorable experience for not only the couple, but all the guests! Image by Eric Butler with Pixel Dust Photography.